Sunday, July 3, 2011

PrinceCharming to Superman

Oct. 2007

When I was young I watched the Disney princess movies and I dreamed of being Cinderella at a ball. I would see my mom as the step-mother and my 3 younger sisters and the step sisters on the movie. I never had a prince charming but I didn't need one (at that point in time). Then I would be Arial in The Little Mermaid. In the pool or the bath I would pretend I had fins and swim around with my legs stuck together. Then I would be Snow White with ruby red lips and skin white as snow, and I was happy to have 7 best friends, and get the kiss that woke me from a bad dream. Or I would be Sleeping Beauty, with fairy God Mothers who loved and protected me. A dance in the woods with Prince Charming. Then there were days I wanted to be Jasmine in Aladdin, with all the magic, and love that meant more the rank and status. A love that concurs all.

When I Got older it changed From Prince Charming to Superheroes. Superman Was my all time favorite he stood for everything I wanted in a man. He was strong and caring and but the Clark Kent is my favorite part. Because that means that my superman could be any one. He could be my best friend. A guy I have never met. I love that
starts small and grows into something more.

Now I want to marry a Man who can be my superman but then he is my Prince charming after we get married.

The perfect husband to me is some one who will protect me. A man who can fight with me but make me feel better when things have gone too far. A guy who knows that I am not the perfect person and I will screw up. A man who makes me laugh when I am mad and when I am sad. He should be open to new things but knows who he is and has his own beliefs (knows the gospel is true and believes in the same thing I believe in and will stand for what he believes) . The man must know when to quit. But can also finish something he started. He needs to be great with kids and patient, Loving but can discipline. Has a forceful hand but knows when to use it. He must know how to fix things and when to ask for help. He needs to know what he wants, and how to get it…plus have a willing desire to get it. He needs to know how to cook but also is willing to let others cook. Has friends and wants to stay their friend, but knows his wife and family comes first. Loyalty and Honor are very important, as well as TRUST. Likes to cuddle but knows that sometimes I don't want to cuddle and understands that. Enjoys holding hands, and does not have sweaty hands. I am a very visual person and I believe actions speak louder then words. But I wanna hear the word too.


That is the man for me!!! when you find him give me a call


Love Always Phila Lewis

P.S. - so as you see not much has changed in 4 years... Well except I have not found the man of my dreams
But honestly i have found many of these Qualities in men i have already dated... Maybe I will create a Questionnaire tailored to find this kind of man.
RED = July 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment