Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Party at Party Galaxy

Have you ever been into party galaxy and not tried on a hat... or posed next to a cardboard SUPERSTAR...
Well my sister and I went to Party Galaxy to look for a card for her boyfriend's birthday... We found one alright:

We thought it was going to be a quick "get a card and leave" kind of thing... After 30 min. of looking at the different varieties of cards we found one... of course we had to read almost every funny card there... We couldn't give him the card talking about being "over the hill" and cards talking about being old and past your "prime." Then we saw the one that said "Money Inside" *open card* "Sucker outside"... and much more with the similar sayings. Then I skipped past the ones With Hot Male or Female figures on the front "bewitching the mind, ensnaring the senses" (Snape). We found one that wasn't meant for people under the age of 10 that was equally Tasteful and very humorous.

I walked a little father to listen to the cards with music and found: "I like to move it, move it" and "I will survive, as long as I know how to love, I know I will stay alive". With all the dancing I bumped into a very handsome man, I looked at his face his red shaggy hair was hanging in his face, which was a complete disaster... but oddly enough it made him a tad bit more... Dot Dot Dot!!! I was staring at a Life Size, Cardboard, Ron Weasley, I would like to Personally believe he had "been to hell and back" that is why he looked the way he did.
I looked to my right and saw Draco Malfoy and I must say I think if you color the bleach blond hair he would be equally handsome. I have many views on the all so famous Draco Malfoy, some actually defending the guy and some... well lets just say not defending him. So of course while be in the presence of these two wonderful actors my sister and I had to take Photos.



So after my Mother dragged us from the Cardboard Super stars, we made our way to the Hats... Now for those who know my sister (Penny) She loves HATS. So I try on many for her benefit. First a Large Cowboy hat... Blue and Orange...

Then Penny tried on a Pirate turban thing (red of course) and I tried on a Viking HARD hat... The whole thing was Quite SILLY!!! We tried to get mother to try on a couple and she wouldn't have it. So penny and I tried on our last hats... Big HATS... we couldn't even get our heads too close together Penny's was Red and mine was Black. Who said we couldn't Pull it off... We finally picked a Hat for Penny's boyfriend ... Bet you can't guess what it was!!! It was a Fish/ shark thing that looks like it going to eat your head.We also looked for fake money to put in his wallet and ended up with 1,000,000,000 dollar bills that cost 69 cents a piece (Mother tried to use it to pay the cashier... it didn't work) and a purple sack.

Next time you got to Party Galaxy try to have as much fun as I did... And TAKE pictures!!!

-Always Your Trusted Friend Phila

No comments:

Post a Comment