
You know when you press the bold button and all the words stand out, i guess you could say I am like that. I am very creative, and adventurous, I love the lord and all that he has done for me, And most of all I love my family.
I am between Jobs at the moment but i am more focused on school. I love animals and love kids. I have worked at an animal clinic, a daycare, as a nanny, and as a retail associate/ Front End Supervisor.
I been told that I am the best person to watch a cartoon or animated Movies with. I am fun to party with and to like to spice up my evening with something new!
I love to play games and spend hours talking about random things, There is no one else like me and i know that I am One of a Kind...
When I am not at work I am usually at home relaxing...
I enjoy camping and being outside, I like going out but i am a simple person and really enjoy just staying home to a movie and a home cooked meal.
I hate violence and love peace... I enjoy helping out my friends if they need anything. If you wanna know anything else about me don't be afraid to ask.
I am between Jobs at the moment but i am more focused on school. I love animals and love kids. I have worked at an animal clinic, a daycare, as a nanny, and as a retail associate/ Front End Supervisor.
I been told that I am the best person to watch a cartoon or animated Movies with. I am fun to party with and to like to spice up my evening with something new!
I love to play games and spend hours talking about random things, There is no one else like me and i know that I am One of a Kind...
When I am not at work I am usually at home relaxing...
I enjoy camping and being outside, I like going out but i am a simple person and really enjoy just staying home to a movie and a home cooked meal.
I hate violence and love peace... I enjoy helping out my friends if they need anything. If you wanna know anything else about me don't be afraid to ask.
No comments:
Post a Comment