
I woke up this morning… about 6:30 am and looked around and conidered the time I went to sleep and dicided my dream was worth it…
Post Apocalyptic:
First I must describe the town... It was small and kinda down town looking... think of a small Brick Town, no skyscrapers and not too many people or high tech stuff going on...
On the edge of town you can look out and see hills and at the top of a couple of them there is a house. I am not quite sure what happens in this dream, because like all dreams things get lost when you wake up and go about your day! I do know that something was causing a great panic in the town. people were dieing and people we crying...
At this point I was just viewing everything from a third person point-of-view. Things were quickly getting out of hand... 5 people who were in town ran and barricaded them selves in a bunker that was in town. Another group of 6 ran out of town and barricaded them selves in a house on a hill just outside of town.
In the bunker there were 4 men and 1 women. they were all strong members of the town and some had military background it seemed like. The bunker was securee but the people inside seemed to freak out and things happened really fast! There was a man who seemed to be some sort of Commander he kept a level head and kept the woman safe!
In the house there was more of a family setting... There was a father and mother and her 2 boys one was a teenager and the other was a toddler. then there was an older women and I can only assume that she was the grandmother!
Back to the Bunker... some time lapsed and something happened to the ventilation system and they began to freeze. 3 of the men went crazy... from a virus or something else. I assumed that they died for the same reason everyone in the town died! The Commander and women were next and they were found huddled together in a separate room.
In the house on the Hill, the family was working well together they were scared and had no idea what was going on. but they knew that they needed to stay in the house!
This is where I came into the Picture! I was some sort of investigator sent to find out what happened... First I went to the house on the hill and found the family scared and confused... I comforted them and told them to stay were they were. That was they only way they could stay safe!
I went to town
and found the bunker... The town was trashed and there were a few people walking around... I opened the bunker and was blasted with a cold blast! when I stepped into the bunker all I saw was 2 frozen bodies and a small model of the facility and tapes that were frozen in a box... I thought that maybe these tapes could be the key to what happened in this town. Then a small mob came up to the bunker wanting to take the items within. As a man tried to take the tapes and he seemed willing to kill for them; a Women showed up who shot him square in the head and then I looked her in the eye and realized she was there to help me.One crazy DREAM don't you think!!!
I can only assume what it meant... but I think back to the characters in my dream and none of them looked familiar to me. And why would I dream of something so... Post Apocalyptic... Of course I would!!!
-Phila Lewis... hope you Enjoyed this!
No comments:
Post a Comment