Sunday, May 12, 2013

Buddled up Energy

I Been told many times that I have more Energy then "The Energizer Bunny". And I was asked how I have so much energy... well the answer is I do not know!
I have a few suggestions to those who wish to enjoy life a little more...

Day and a Life of Phila:
Wake up after 8 full hours of sleep... never sleep more then 8 hours and always get more then 6 hours... your body needs to fully rest from one day worth of activity and knowledge.

Then start the day off with a snack or breakfast (this is very VERY important) "Most Important meal of the Day"

Listen to a good song one you can sing and dance to... (this does not mean that you need to sing or dance...) I like to listen to Pink "Raise your Glass" but think of a song that makes you smile, think of several songs that make you smile make sure it is one of the first songs you listen to that day

Keep the Negative away from you... bringing up neg. emotions and influences can cause stress and we all know that stress is bad for the body. When some one says something neg. walk away and block that out... Positive POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE

Try to meditate sometime throughout the day... clear your mind and relax... (No do not sleep) Try to do this often but sometimes this is hard to do so do it at least once.

Make a goal for yourself to SMILE to everyone you see... not to make other feel better (even know a smile can go a long way in making someone day) Smile to yourself, smile when your happy

Walk around with a "Can Do Attitude" when some one asks you to do something think to yourself: If they asked me to do it obviously they think I can do it! 

Think of everything with a "Glass half FULL" attitude.


No comments:

Post a Comment